Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD14
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD14 antibody
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD14
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 25-285 of Human CD14 (BC010507).
- Human fetal thymus and Hep2 cell lysates
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
ab106285 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Lin Z et al. Epistatic Association of CD14 and NOTCH2 Genetic Polymorphisms with Biliary Atresia in a Southern Chinese Population. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 13:590-595 (2018). PubMed: 30439647
- Sambamurthy N et al. Deficiency of the pattern-recognition receptor CD14 protects against joint pathology and functional decline in a murine model of osteoarthritis. PLoS One 13:e0206217 (2018). PubMed: 30485272
- Lai Y et al. A New Concept of the Old Inhibitor NSC 74859 in Alleviating Cardiac Allograft Rejection and Extending Allograft Survival in Mice. Ann Transplant 22:656-662 (2017). PubMed: 29097651
- Teplova I et al. ATG proteins mediate efferocytosis and suppress inflammation in mammary involution. Autophagy 9:459-75 (2013). PubMed: 23380905