Product nameAnti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Biotin)
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14 (Biotin)
Specificityab28118 recognises CD14 expressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages. ab28118 also reacts with soluble forms of CD14 found in serum and in the urine of some nephrotic patients.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein (Human): A crude mixture of human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Biotin-LC-NHS under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated biotin.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157312)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Phycoerythrin) (ab18271)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab194805)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232910)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234214)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (FITC) (ab28061)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Allophycocyanin) (ab60901)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PerCP) (ab65950)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab760)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28118 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab18434 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Horejsí V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. I. Antibodies against beta-2-microglobulin, immunoglobulin kappa light chains, HLA-DR-like antigens, T8 antigen, T1 antigen, a monocyte antigen, and a pan-leucocyte antigen. Folia Biol (Praha) 32:12-25 (1986). Read more (PubMed: 2422063) »