Publishing research using ab28061? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28061 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gonda K et al. Myeloid-derived suppressor cells are increased and correlated with type 2 immune responses, malnutrition, inflammation, and poor prognosis in patients with breast cancer. Oncol Lett 14:1766-1774 (2017). PubMed: 28789407
- Shi Q et al. Differentiation of human umbilical cord Wharton's jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells into endometrial cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:246 (2017). PubMed: 29096715
- Jensen J et al. Functionalization of polycaprolactone scaffolds with hyaluronic acid and ß-TCP facilitates migration and osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. Tissue Eng Part A 21:729-39 (2015). PubMed: 25252795
- Steensma MR et al. Targeting the giant cell tumor stromal cell: functional characterization and a novel therapeutic strategy. PLoS One 8:e69101 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23922683
- Sing A et al. Yersinia V-antigen exploits toll-like receptor 2 and CD14 for interleukin 10-mediated immunosuppression. J Exp Med 196:1017-24 (2002). PubMed: 12391013