Product nameAnti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (FITC)
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityAb28061 recognises CD14 expressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages. Ab28061 also recognises soluble forms of CD14 found in serum and in the urine of some nephrotic patients.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified): A crude mixture of human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
The antibody is free of unconjugated FITC.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
High grade protease free BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157312)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Phycoerythrin) (ab18271)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab194805)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232910)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234214)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Biotin) (ab28118)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Allophycocyanin) (ab60901)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PerCP) (ab65950)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab760)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
or 100 µl of whole blood.
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
Flow cytometry analysis of human peripheral blood cells labelling CD14 with ab28061.
ab28061 staining CD14 in human peripheral blood monocytes by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 2% paraformaldehyde for 20 minutes at room temperature and blocked with 2% goat serum for 15 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with the undiluted primary antibody for 45 minutes at 25°C.
ab28061 staining CD14 in peripheral blood mononuclear cells by flow cytometry. The fibroblasts were prepared using 10 uL FITC antiCD14 to 50 uL (~100,000) cells in PBS/5%FCS and incubated on ice for 45 min. Cells were gated on viable cells.
This product has been referenced in:
- Gonda K et al. Myeloid-derived suppressor cells are increased and correlated with type 2 immune responses, malnutrition, inflammation, and poor prognosis in patients with breast cancer. Oncol Lett 14:1766-1774 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28789407) »
- Shi Q et al. Differentiation of human umbilical cord Wharton's jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells into endometrial cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:246 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29096715) »