Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14 (PE/Cy5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14 (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to CD14. A crude mixture of human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157312)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (APC/Cy7®) (ab194805)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234214)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab269326)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PerCP) (ab269327)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (FITC) (ab28061)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Biotin) (ab28118)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (APC) (ab60901)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab232910 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab232910 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.