Product nameAnti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14 (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
A crude mixture of human urinary proteins urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria (Human).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157312)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab194805)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232910)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234214)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (FITC) (ab28061)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Biotin) (ab28118)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Allophycocyanin) (ab60901)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PerCP) (ab65950)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab760)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18271 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use 200 µl/ml whole blood.|
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
ab18271 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.