Publishing research using ab6083? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6083 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Landa-Solís C et al. Cryopreserved CD90+ cells obtained from mobilized peripheral blood in sheep: a new source of mesenchymal stem cells for preclinical applications. Cell Tissue Bank : (2015). IF . PubMed: 26220398
- Suzuki K et al. Human anti-microbial cathelicidin peptide LL-37 suppresses the LPS-induced apoptosis of endothelial cells. Int Immunol 23:185-93 (2011). PubMed: 21393634
- He J et al. Mycoplasma genitalium-derived lipid-associated membrane proteins activate NF-kappaB through toll-like receptors 1, 2, and 6 and CD14 in a MyD88-dependent pathway. Clin Vaccine Immunol 16:1750-7 (2009). PubMed: 19793902
- Maurice S et al. Isolation of progenitor cells from cord blood using adhesion matrices. Cytotechnology 54:121-33 (2007). PubMed: 19003027
- Sundan A et al. Soluble CD14 from urine copurifies with a potent inducer of cytokines. Eur J Immunol 24:1779-84 (1994). PubMed: 7519994
- Bazil V et al. Structural relationship between the soluble and membrane-bound forms of human monocyte surface glycoprotein CD14. Mol Immunol 26:657-62 (1989). PubMed: 2779588
- Bazil V et al. Biochemical characterization of a soluble form of the 53-kDa monocyte surface antigen. Eur J Immunol 16:1583-9 (1986). PubMed: 3493149