Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal  to CD15
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-CD15 antibody 
See all CD15 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to CD15
SpecificitySpecific to CD15. 28 is useful for leukaemia typing and purification of stem cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD15. Monocytes, separated from other peripheral blood leucocytes (PBL) on fibronectin plates.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Light chain typeunknown
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Note: samples should be acetone fixed.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceCD15 is a carbohydrate adhesion molecule (and not a protein) that mediates phagocytosis and chemotaxis. Synthesis is directed by FUT4 in lymphoid cells and mature granulocytes, and by FUT9 in promyelocytes and monocytes.
Cellular localizationGolgi Apparatus; Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
- 3 fucosyl N acetyl lactosamine antibody
- 3-FAL antibody
- 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine antibody
ab20137 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liu J et al. Co-expression of Lewis y antigen and CD147 in epithelial ovarian cancer is correlated with malignant progression and poor prognosis. Int J Mol Med 43:1687-1698 (2019). PubMed: 30816446
- Donovan LK et al. A Prominin-1-Rich Pediatric Glioblastoma: Biologic Behavior Is Determined by Oxygen Tension-Modulated CD133 Expression but Not Accompanied by Underlying Molecular Profiles. Transl Oncol 5:141-54 (2012). ICC/IF, Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22741033
- Hogg N et al. Monoclonal antibodies specific for human monocytes, granulocytes and endothelium. Immunology 53:753-67 (1984). PubMed: 6389324
- Linch DC et al. Monoclonal antibodies differentiating between monocytic and nonmonocytic variants of AML. Blood 63:566-73 (1984). PubMed: 6365201