Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BRA4F1] to CD15
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgM
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1252 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CD15 immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD15 is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
RelevanceCD15 is a carbohydrate adhesion molecule (and not a protein) that mediates phagocytosis and chemotaxis. Synthesis is directed by FUT4 in lymphoid cells and mature granulocytes, and by FUT9 in promyelocytes and monocytes.
Cellular localizationGolgi Apparatus; Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
- 3 fucosyl N acetyl lactosamine antibody
- 3-FAL antibody
- 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine antibody
ab1252 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Jin X et al. Involvement of CYP2E1 in the Course of Brain Edema Induced by Subacute Poisoning With 1,2-Dichloroethane in Mice. Front Pharmacol 9:1317 (2018). PubMed: 30524279