Product nameAnti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Alexa Fluor® 647)
See all CD16 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3G8] to CD16 (Alexa Fluor® 647)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD16. (Human neutrophils).
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Phycoerythrin) (ab117117)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PerCP) (ab130761)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157322)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab176528)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab187585)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197141)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234209)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (FITC) (ab239254)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab239275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μl of whole blood).
FunctionReceptor for the Fc region of IgG. Binds complexed or aggregated IgG and also monomeric IgG. Mediates antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and other antibody-dependent responses, such as phagocytosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed on natural killer cells, macrophages, subpopulation of T-cells, immature thymocytes and placental trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsGlycosylated. Contains high mannose- and complex-type oligosaccharides.
The soluble form is produced by a proteolytic cleavage.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Exists also as a soluble receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 16 antibody
- CD 16a antibody
- CD16 antibody
ab239275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.