Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3G8] to CD16 (Alexa Fluor® 647)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Alexa Fluor® 647)
See all CD16 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3G8] to CD16 (Alexa Fluor® 647)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD16. (Human neutrophils).
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PE) (ab117117)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PerCP) (ab130761)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157322)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab176528)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab187585)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (APC/Cy7®) (ab197141)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234209)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (FITC) (ab239254)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PE/Cy7®) (ab267386)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab239275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μl of whole blood).
FunctionReceptor for the Fc region of IgG. Binds complexed or aggregated IgG and also monomeric IgG. Mediates antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and other antibody-dependent responses, such as phagocytosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed on natural killer cells, macrophages, subpopulation of T-cells, immature thymocytes and placental trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsGlycosylated. Contains high mannose- and complex-type oligosaccharides.
The soluble form is produced by a proteolytic cleavage.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Exists also as a soluble receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 16 antibody
- CD 16a antibody
- CD16 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab239275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.