Product nameAnti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PerCP)
See all CD16 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3G8] to CD16 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Phycoerythrin) (ab117117)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157322)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab176528)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab187585)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197141)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234209)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (FITC) (ab239254)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab239275)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130761 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
or 100µl whole blood.
ab118658 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionReceptor for the Fc region of IgG. Binds complexed or aggregated IgG and also monomeric IgG. Mediates antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and other antibody-dependent responses, such as phagocytosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed on natural killer cells, macrophages, subpopulation of T-cells, immature thymocytes and placental trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsGlycosylated. Contains high mannose- and complex-type oligosaccharides.
The soluble form is produced by a proteolytic cleavage.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Exists also as a soluble receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 16 antibody
- CD 16a antibody
- CD16 antibody
ab130761 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.