Publishing research using ab17051? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17051 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Li L et al. MiR-98 modulates macrophage polarization and suppresses the effects of tumor-associated macrophages on promoting invasion and epithelial-mesenchymal transition of hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Cell Int 18:95 (2018). PubMed: 29989015
- Zhang S et al. Tumor-associated macrophages promote tumor metastasis via the TGF-ß/SOX9 axis in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 8:99801-99815 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29245941
- Peng QL et al. Elevated Serum Levels of Soluble CD163 in Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis: Associated with Macrophage Infiltration in Muscle Tissue. J Rheumatol 42:979-87 (2015). PubMed: 25877505
- Chamberlain CS et al. Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist modulates inflammation and scarring after ligament injury. Connect Tissue Res 55:177-86 (2014). PubMed: 24649870
- Chamberlain CS et al. Interleukin expression after injury and the effects of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist. PLoS One 8:e71631 (2013). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 23936523
- He YF et al. High MUC2 expression in ovarian cancer is inversely associated with the M1/M2 ratio of tumor-associated macrophages and patient survival time. PLoS One 8:e79769 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24324582
- Beitnes AC et al. Rapid accumulation of CD14+CD11c+ dendritic cells in gut mucosa of celiac disease after in vivo gluten challenge. PLoS One 7:e33556 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22438948
- Gibbons MA et al. Ly6Chi Monocytes Direct Alternatively Activated Pro-fibrotic Macrophage Regulation of Lung Fibrosis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med : (2011). ICC/IF ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 21680953
- Colton CA Heterogeneity of microglial activation in the innate immune response in the brain. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 4:399-418 (2009). WB, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 19655259
- Frings W et al. Only the soluble form of the scavenger receptor CD163 acts inhibitory on phorbol ester-activated T-lymphocytes, whereas membrane-bound protein has no effect. FEBS Lett 526:93-6 (2002). PubMed: 12208511
- Högger P et al. Identification of the integral membrane protein RM3/1 on human monocytes as a glucocorticoid-inducible member of the scavenger receptor cysteine-rich family (CD163). J Immunol 161:1883-90 (1998). PubMed: 9712057
- Topoll HH et al. Phenotypic dynamics of macrophage subpopulations during human experimental gingivitis. J Periodontal Res 24:106-12 (1989). PubMed: 2524575