Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD177
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD177 antibody
See all CD177 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD177
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Rat CD177 aa 500-600 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact immunogen sequence used to generate this antibody is proprietary information. If additional detail on the immunogen is needed to determine the suitability of the antibody for your needs, please contact our Scientific Support team to discuss your requirements.
Database link: D3ZCH9
- WB: Mouse spleen lysate, Rat lymph node lysate, Mouse RAW264.7 cell lysate
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Aqueous buffered solution
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/300 - 1/1000.
1/300 - 1/1000.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in normal bone marrow and weakly expressed in fetal liver. Expressed on neutrophils. Expressed in granulocytes of patients with polycythemia vera (PV) and with essential thrombocythemia (ET).
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 UPAR/Ly6 domains.
A soluble form may also be produced by proteolytic cleavage at the cell surface (shedding).
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD177 antibody
- CD177 antigen antibody
- CD177 molecule antibody
ab203025 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Qu Y et al. Novel Gene Signature Reveals Prognostic Model in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Front Genet 11:566024 (2020). PubMed: 33193652
- Calvente CJ et al. Neutrophils contribute to spontaneous resolution of liver inflammation and fibrosis via microRNA-223. J Clin Invest 129:4091-4109 (2019). PubMed: 31295147
- Liu QY et al. Inflammation responses in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis in an intensive care unit. Exp Ther Med 15:2719-2726 (2018). PubMed: 29456674
- Jiang ZX et al. Roscovitine ameliorates endotoxin-induced uveitis through neutrophil apoptosis. Mol Med Rep 14:1083-90 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27279017