Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [6D5] to CD19 (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, Functional Studies
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD19 antibody [6D5] (APC)
See all CD19 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [6D5] to CD19 (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
SpecificityCD19 B-cell differentiation antigen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, Functional Studiesmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25484 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
In vivo and in vitro functional studies: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionAssembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of BALB/c mouse splenocytes labelling CD19 with ab25484 at 0.03 μg/106 cells and labelling CD3 epsilon with a Rat Anti-Mouse CD3-FITC antibody (ab24948).
ab25484 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Krop I et al. Self-renewal of B-1 lymphocytes is dependent on CD19. Eur J Immunol 26:238-42 (1996). PubMed: 8566073
- Krop I et al. The signaling activity of murine CD19 is regulated during cell development. J Immunol 157:48-56 (1996). PubMed: 8683154
- Fearon DT The CD19-CR2-TAPA-1 complex, CD45 and signaling by the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes. Curr Opin Immunol 5:341-8 (1993). PubMed: 7688513