Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LT19] to CD19 (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD19 antibody [LT19] (APC)
See all CD19 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LT19] to CD19 (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
B lymphoblast cell line Daudi.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified by size exclusion chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionAssembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
ab18224 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Liu L et al. Pfit is a structurally novel Crohn's disease-associated superantigen. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003837 (2013). PubMed: 24385909
- Trepel M et al. Phenotypic detection of clonotypic B cells in multiple myeloma by specific immunoglobulin ligands reveals their rarity in multiple myeloma. PLoS One 7:e31998 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22384124