Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [NA1/34-HLK] to CD1a
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Dog, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG2a
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24055 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/100.
Use 10 µl of this concentration to label 106 cells in 100µl.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, epidermal Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane and endosomes. Localizes to cell surface lipid rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 1a antibody
- CD1 antibody
- CD1a antibody
ab24055 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Qeska V et al. Canine distemper virus infection leads to an inhibitory phenotype of monocyte-derived dendritic cells in vitro with reduced expression of co-stimulatory molecules and increased interleukin-10 transcription. PLoS One 9:e96121 (2014). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24769532
- West JA et al. Polyclonal T-cells express CD1a in Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) lesions. PLoS One 9:e109586 (2014). ICC ; Human . PubMed: 25343480
- Yoshino N et al. Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp Anim 49:97-110 (2000). PubMed: 10889948
- Galkowska H et al. Reactivity of antibodies directed against human antigens with surface markers on canine leukocytes. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 53:329-34 (1996). PubMed: 8969052
- Burrone OR & Milstein C Control of HLA-A,B,C synthesis and expression in interferon-treated cells. EMBO J 1:345-9 (1982). PubMed: 6765173
- McMichael AJ et al. A human thymocyte antigen defined by a hybrid myeloma monoclonal antibody. Eur J Immunol 9:205-10 (1979). PubMed: 376318