Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LT2] to CD2 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Rhesus monkey
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD2 antibody [LT2] (FITC)
See all CD2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LT2] to CD2 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab27995 recognises CD2 expressed by T cells, NK cells and thymocytes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Rhesus monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation: Normal human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
ab27995 inhibits NK cell mediated cytotoxicity, and ConA and PHA mediated blast transformation.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Primary antibody notesab27995 inhibits NK cell mediated cytotoxicity, and ConA and PHA mediated blast transformation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
Use 10µl for 106 cells, or 100µl of whole blood.
ab91368 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCD2 interacts with lymphocyte function-associated antigen (LFA-3) and CD48/BCM1 to mediate adhesion between T-cells and other cell types. CD2 is implicated in the triggering of T-cells, the cytoplasmic domain is implicated in the signaling function.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 2 antibody
- CD2 antibody
- CD2 antigen (p50), sheep red blood cell receptor antibody
ab27995 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Lin CW et al. CD94 1A transcripts characterize lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemia of immature natural killer cell origin with distinct clinical features. Blood 106:3567-74 (2005). PubMed: 16046525
- Beyers AD et al. Activation of T lymphocytes via monoclonal antibodies against rat cell surface antigens with particular reference to CD2 antigen. Immunol Rev 111:59-77 (1989). PubMed: 2576418