Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20 (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin)
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human tonsillar B cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with Biotin-LC-NHS under optimum conditions.
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE) (ab112461)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP) (ab114860)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155376)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157321)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/DyLight™ 594) (ab187593)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234204)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab269315)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (FITC) (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18418 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab123487 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Polyak MJ & Deans JP Alanine-170 and proline-172 are critical determinants for extracellular CD20 epitopes; heterogeneity in the fine specificity of CD20 monoclonal antibodies is defined by additional requirements imposed by both amino acid sequence and quaternary structure. Blood 99:3256-62 (2002). PubMed: 11964291