Product nameAnti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin)
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Rhesus monkey
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesAb27729 was purified from tissue culture supernatant by affinity chromatography.
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab111274)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Phycoerythrin) (ab112461)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP) (ab114860)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin) (ab123487)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134334)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155376)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157302)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157321)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab187593)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197132)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab218635)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab218638)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234204)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (FITC) (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab27729 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.