Product nameAnti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (FITC)
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human CD20 cell surface antigen
EpitopeThe epitope recognised by this antibody has been mapped to the following sequence which is found in the large extracellular loop of human CD20: YNCEPANPSEKNSPST
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab111274)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Phycoerythrin) (ab112461)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP) (ab114860)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin) (ab123487)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134334)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155376)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157302)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157321)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab187593)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197132)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234204)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab51792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.