Product nameAnti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®)
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20 (PE/Cy7 ®)
ConjugationPE/Cy7 ®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD20. Human tonsillar B cells.
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab234204 is conjugated with tandem dye PE-Cy™7 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab111274)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Phycoerythrin) (ab112461)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP) (ab114860)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin) (ab123487)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134334)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155376)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157302)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157321)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab187593)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197132)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (FITC) (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μL whole blood)
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab234204 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.