Product nameAnti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (Allophycocyanin)
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20, prediluted (Allophycocyanin)
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human tonsillar B cells
- Human blood cells
General notesab134334 is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of Human blood cells using 10 µl reagent / 100 µl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab111274)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Phycoerythrin) (ab112461)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP) (ab114860)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin) (ab123487)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155376)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157302)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157321)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab187593)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234204)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab269315)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (FITC) (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134334 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab134334 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.