Product nameAnti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20, prediluted (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human tonsillar B cells.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab111274)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Phycoerythrin) (ab112461)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP) (ab114860)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin) (ab123487)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134334)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155376)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157321)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab187593)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197132)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab218635)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab218638)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234204)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (Biotin) (ab27729)
- Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (FITC) (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
ab91535 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Hayden-Ledbetter MS et al. CD20-directed small modular immunopharmaceutical, TRU-015, depletes normal and malignant B cells. Clin Cancer Res 15:2739-46 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19351771) »
- Polyak MJ & Deans JP Alanine-170 and proline-172 are critical determinants for extracellular CD20 epitopes; heterogeneity in the fine specificity of CD20 monoclonal antibodies is defined by additional requirements imposed by both amino acid sequence and quaternary structure. Blood 99:3256-62 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 11964291) »