Publishing research using ab78237? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab78237 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Su S et al. Blocking the recruitment of naive CD4(+) T cells reverses immunosuppression in breast cancer. Cell Res 27:461-482 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28290464
- Wang WF et al. HSP70-Hrd1 axis precludes the oncorepressor potential of N-terminal misfolded Blimp-1s in lymphoma cells. Nat Commun 8:363 (2017). PubMed: 28842558
- Sugita S et al. Detection of Retinal Pigment Epithelium-Specific Antibody in iPSC-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelium Transplantation Models. Stem Cell Reports 9:1501-1515 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 29103970
- Dai B et al. Hepatitis C virus upregulates B-cell receptor signaling: a novel mechanism for HCV-associated B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders. Oncogene 35:2979-90 (2016). IF . PubMed: 26434584
- Perelygina L et al. Rubella persistence in epidermal keratinocytes and granuloma M2 macrophages in patients with primary immunodeficiencies. J Allergy Clin Immunol 138:1436-1439.e11 (2016). IF ; Human . PubMed: 27613149
- Shi H et al. Long non-coding RNA expression profile in minor salivary gland of primary Sjögren's syndrome. Arthritis Res Ther 18:109 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27188286
- Toyoshima K et al. Analysis of circulating tumor cells derived from advanced gastric cancer. Int J Cancer 137:991-8 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25622566
- Alhejaily A et al. Inactivation of the CDKN2A tumor-suppressor gene by deletion or methylation is common at diagnosis in follicular lymphoma and associated with poor clinical outcome. Clin Cancer Res 20:1676-86 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24449825
- Xiang Z et al. Targeted Activation of Human V?9Vd2-T Cells Controls Epstein-Barr Virus-Induced B Cell Lymphoproliferative Disease. Cancer Cell 26:565-76 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25220446
- Kuo SH et al. Detection of the Helicobacter pylori CagA protein in gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma cells: clinical and biological significance. Blood Cancer J 3:e125 (2013). PubMed: 23852160
- Gerdes MJ et al. Highly multiplexed single-cell analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded cancer tissue. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:11982-7 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23818604
- Matsuda A et al. Basophils in the giant papillae of chronic allergic keratoconjunctivitis. Br J Ophthalmol 94:513-8 (2010). PubMed: 19828516
- Kayamori K et al. Roles of interleukin-6 and parathyroid hormone-related peptide in osteoclast formation associated with oral cancers: significance of interleukin-6 synthesized by stromal cells in response to cancer cells. Am J Pathol 176:968-80 (2010). PubMed: 20035059
- Bingaman MG et al. The autophilic anti-CD20 antibody DXL625 displays enhanced potency due to lipid raft-dependent induction of apoptosis. Anticancer Drugs 21:532-42 (2010). PubMed: 20216307