Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [OX-104] to CD200 / OX2
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD200 / OX2 antibody [OX-104]
See all CD200 / OX2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [OX-104] to CD200 / OX2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human CD200/ OX2 (extracellular). Recombinant fusion protein consisting of the extracellular region of human CD200/ OX2 fused with domains three and four of rat CD4. Full details of the immunogen can be found in PubMed ID 11260322.
Database link: P41217
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23552 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCostimulates T-cell proliferation. May regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody MRC OX 2 antibody
- CD200 antibody
- CD200 antigen antibody
Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells stained with ab23552 (right) or mouse IgG1 kappa (ab170190) isotype (left). Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells were incubated for 30 min on ice in 1x PBS containing 10 µg/ml human IgG and 10 % normal goat serum to block FC receptors and non-specific protein-protein interaction followed by the antibody (ab23552) or mouse IgG1 kappa (ab170190) (1x106 in 100 µl at 1 µg/ml) for 30 min on ice. The secondary antibody Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488, pre-adsorbed) (ab150177) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. The cells were simultaneously stained with CD19 APC antibody.
Acquisition of >30,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter. Events were gated on viable lymphocytes.
ab23552 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhou H et al. Feasibility of repairing full-thickness skin defects by iPSC-derived epithelial stem cells seeded on a human acellular amniotic membrane. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:155 (2019). PubMed: 31151466
- Adhikary G et al. Identification of a population of epidermal squamous cell carcinoma cells with enhanced potential for tumor formation. PLoS One 8:e84324 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24376802
- Rasmussen JG et al. Activation of Protease-Activated Receptor 2 Induces VEGF Independently of HIF-1. PLoS One 7:e46087 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23049945