Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD200 / OX2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD200 / OX2 antibody
See all CD200 / OX2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD200 / OX2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Human lung carcinoma tissue; Human colon carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
When using a fluorescent probe the recommended dilution is 1/50-1/200.
FunctionCostimulates T-cell proliferation. May regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody MRC OX 2 antibody
- CD200 antibody
- CD200 antigen antibody
ab203887 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Hayashi Y et al. Cochlear supporting cells function as macrophage-like cells and protect audiosensory receptor hair cells from pathogens. Sci Rep 10:6740 (2020). PubMed: 32317718
- Akhmetzyanova ER et al. Transplantation of Microglia in the Area of Spinal Cord Injury in an Acute Period Increases Tissue Sparing, but Not Functional Recovery. Front Cell Neurosci 12:507 (2018). PubMed: 30631265
- Debnath S et al. Discovery of a periosteal stem cell mediating intramembranous bone formation. Nature 562:133-139 (2018). PubMed: 30250253