Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD204
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat, Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD204 antibody
See all CD204 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD204
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CD204 aa 300-400.
Database link: P21757
- Hela cells; Human liver lysate
This product was previously labelled as Macrophage Scavenger Receptor I
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 69% PBS, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123946 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionMembrane glycoproteins implicated in the pathologic deposition of cholesterol in arterial walls during atherogenesis. Two types of receptor subunits exist. These receptors mediate the endocytosis of a diverse group of macromolecules, including modified low density lipoproteins (LDL). Isoform III does not internalize actetylated LDL.
Tissue specificityIsoform I, isoform II and isoform III are expressed in monocyte-derived macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 collagen-like domain.
Contains 1 SRCR domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD204 antibody
- CD204 antigen antibody
- CD24 antibody
ab123946 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhao SJ et al. Macrophage MSR1 promotes BMSC osteogenic differentiation and M2-like polarization by activating PI3K/AKT/GSK3ß/ß-catenin pathway. Theranostics 10:17-35 (2020). PubMed: 31903103
- Kong FQ et al. Macrophage MSR1 promotes the formation of foamy macrophage and neuronal apoptosis after spinal cord injury. J Neuroinflammation 17:62 (2020). PubMed: 32066456
- Yuan F et al. Gastrodin Ameliorates Acute Rejection via IRE1a/TRAF2/NF-?B in Rats Receiving Liver Allografts. Biomed Res Int 2019:9276831 (2019). PubMed: 31828147
- Bao L & Li X MicroRNA-32 targeting PTEN enhances M2 macrophage polarization in the glioma microenvironment and further promotes the progression of glioma. Mol Cell Biochem 460:67-79 (2019). PubMed: 31218569
- Meng X et al. DNA damage repair alterations modulate M2 polarization of microglia to remodel the tumor microenvironment via the p53-mediated MDK expression in glioma. EBioMedicine 41:185-199 (2019). PubMed: 30773478
- Chang TT et al. Fucosyl-Agalactosyl IgG1 Induces Cholangiocarcinoma Metastasis and Early Recurrence by Activating Tumor-Associated Macrophage. Cancers (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30469416
- Al-Khami AA et al. Exogenous lipid uptake induces metabolic and functional reprogramming of tumor-associated myeloid-derived suppressor cells. Oncoimmunology 6:e1344804 (2017). PubMed: 29123954
- Pasterk L et al. Oxidized plasma albumin promotes platelet-endothelial crosstalk and endothelial tissue factor expression. Sci Rep 6:22104 (2016). PubMed: 26905525
- Tran HB et al. Oxidative stress decreases functional airway mannose binding lectin in COPD. PLoS One 9:e98571 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24901869