Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [SN3] to CD24 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (FITC)
See all CD24 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SN3] to CD24 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Glycoproteins purified from human NALM-1 cell line
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab134375)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3], prediluted (APC/Cy7®) (ab197137)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (APC) (ab239286)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab239339)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab269310)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3], prediluted (PE) (ab30351)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (PE) (ab77219)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
1/1 - 1/10. Use 10µl of the above dilution for 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Based on customer feedback, the use of a secondary antibody may be necessary
FunctionModulates B-cell activation responses. Signaling could be triggered by the binding of a lectin-like ligand to the CD24 carbohydrates, and transduced by the release of second messengers derived from the GPI-anchor. Promotes AG-dependent proliferation of B-cells, and prevents their terminal differentiation into antibody-forming cells.
Tissue specificityB-cells. Expressed in a number of B-cell lines including P32/SH and Namalwa. Expressed in erythroleukemia cell and small cell lung carcinoma cell lines. Also expressed on the surface of T-cells.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in CD24 are associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosis (MS) [MIM:126200]. A multifactorial, inflammatory, demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. Sclerotic lesions are characterized by perivascular infiltration of monocytes and lymphocytes and appear as indurated areas in pathologic specimens (sclerosis in plaques). The pathological mechanism is regarded as an autoimmune attack of the myelin sheat, mediated by both cellular and humoral immunity. Clinical manifestations include visual loss, extra-ocular movement disorders, paresthesias, loss of sensation, weakness, dysarthria, spasticity, ataxia and bladder dysfunction. Genetic and environmental factors influence susceptibility to the disease. Note=Polymorphisms in CD24 may act as a genetic modifier for susceptibility and progression of MS in some populations, perhaps by affecting the efficiency of CD24 expression on the cell surface.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD24 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 24 antibody
- CD24 antibody
- CD24 antigen (small cell lung carcinoma cluster 4 antigen) antibody
Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with SN3 mouse monoclonal anti-human CD24 FITC conjugated (ab30350)
ab30350 staining CD24 in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma cells by ICC/IF (immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were PFA fixed and blocked with 3% BSA for 30 minutes at 24°C. The primary antibody (1/200 in 1%BSA in PBS) was incubated with the sample for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG polyclonal (1/300) was used as the secondary.
ab30350 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Huang N et al. Neuroprotective effect of tanshinone IIA-incubated mesenchymal stem cells on Aß25-35-induced neuroinflammation. Behav Brain Res 365:48-55 (2019). PubMed: 30831140
- Feng L et al. Identification of new cancer stem cell markers and signaling pathways in HER-2-positive breast cancer by transcriptome sequencing. Int J Oncol 55:1003-1018 (2019). PubMed: 31545416
- Li XY et al. Doxorubicin resistance induces IL6 activation in the colon cancer cell line LS180. Oncol Lett 16:5923-5929 (2018). PubMed: 30344742
- Wang L et al. Gemcitabine treatment induces endoplasmic reticular (ER) stress and subsequently upregulates urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA) to block mitochondrial-dependent apoptosis in Panc-1 cancer stem-like cells (CSCs). PLoS One 12:e0184110 (2017). PubMed: 28854261
- Leung CO et al. Sox9 confers stemness properties in hepatocellular carcinoma through Frizzled-7 mediated Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Oncotarget 7:29371-86 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27105493