Product nameAnti-CD24 antibody [SN3], prediluted (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD24 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SN3] to CD24, prediluted (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Glycoproteins purified from human NALM-1 cell line
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab134375)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab197137)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239286)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab239339)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (FITC) (ab30350)
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (Phycoerythrin) (ab77219)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30351 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
(or 100µl of whole blood).
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionModulates B-cell activation responses. Signaling could be triggered by the binding of a lectin-like ligand to the CD24 carbohydrates, and transduced by the release of second messengers derived from the GPI-anchor. Promotes AG-dependent proliferation of B-cells, and prevents their terminal differentiation into antibody-forming cells.
Tissue specificityB-cells. Expressed in a number of B-cell lines including P32/SH and Namalwa. Expressed in erythroleukemia cell and small cell lung carcinoma cell lines. Also expressed on the surface of T-cells.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in CD24 are associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosis (MS) [MIM:126200]. A multifactorial, inflammatory, demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. Sclerotic lesions are characterized by perivascular infiltration of monocytes and lymphocytes and appear as indurated areas in pathologic specimens (sclerosis in plaques). The pathological mechanism is regarded as an autoimmune attack of the myelin sheat, mediated by both cellular and humoral immunity. Clinical manifestations include visual loss, extra-ocular movement disorders, paresthesias, loss of sensation, weakness, dysarthria, spasticity, ataxia and bladder dysfunction. Genetic and environmental factors influence susceptibility to the disease. Note=Polymorphisms in CD24 may act as a genetic modifier for susceptibility and progression of MS in some populations, perhaps by affecting the efficiency of CD24 expression on the cell surface.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD24 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 24 antibody
- CD24 antibody
- CD24 antigen (small cell lung carcinoma cluster 4 antigen) antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Barcos M et al. Follicular mantle zone cell subpopulations detected by monoclonal antibody SN3. Hematol Oncol 4:251-9 (1986). Read more (PubMed: 3493967) »
- Fukukawa T et al. New monoclonal antibodies SN3, SN3a, and SN3b directed to sialic acid of glycoprotein on human non-T leukemia cells. Exp Hematol 14:850-5 (1986). Read more (PubMed: 3489635) »