Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [6A1] to CD276
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD276 antibody [6A1]
See all CD276 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6A1] to CD276
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CD276 aa 30-130.
- WB: HEK293 cell lysate IHC-P: Human cervical cancer and ovarian cancer tissuesFlow Cyt: PC-3 cells
This product was changed from ascites to supernatant. Lot no’s high than GR209552-21 are from Tissue Culture Supernatant
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105922 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/200 - 1/400.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay participate in the regulation of T-cell-mediated immune response. May play a protective role in tumor cells by inhibiting natural-killer mediated cell lysis as well as a role of marker for detection of neuroblastoma cells. May be involved in the development of acute and chronic transplant rejection and in the regulation of lymphocytic activity at mucosal surfaces. Could also play a key role in providing the placenta and fetus with a suitable immunological environment throughout pregnancy. Both isoform 1 and isoform 2 appear to be redundant in their ability to modulate CD4 T-cell responses. Isoform 2 is shown to enhance the induction of cytotoxic T-cells and selectively stimulates interferon gamma production in the presence of T-cell receptor signaling.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous but not detectable in peripheral blood lymphocytes or granulocytes. Weakly expressed in resting monocytes. Expressed in dendritic cells derived from monocytes. Expressed in epithelial cells of sinonasal tissue. Expressed in extravillous trophoblast cells and Hofbauer cells of the first trimester placenta and term placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 4Ig B7 H3 antibody
- 4Ig-B7-H3 antibody
- AU016588 antibody
ab105922, at a 1/200 dilution, staining CD276 in paraffin-embedded Human ovarian cancer tissues.
All lanes : Anti-CD276 antibody [6A1] (ab105922) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
ab105922, at a 1/200 dilution, staining CD276 in paraffin-embedded Human cervical cancer tissues.
Flow cytometric analysis of PC-3 cells using ab105922 (green) and negative control (purple).
Formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil tissue stained for CD276 using ab105922 at 1/800 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab105922 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Iida K et al. Prognostic impact of tumor-infiltrating CD276/Foxp3-positive lymphocytes and associated circulating cytokines in patients undergoing radical nephrectomy for localized renal cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 17:4004-4010 (2019). PubMed: 30930997
- Zheng Y et al. High expression of B7-H2 or B7-H3 is associated with poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 19:4315-4325 (2019). PubMed: 30942404
- Tang YC et al. Ginsenoside Rg3 targets cancer stem cells and tumor angiogenesis to inhibit colorectal cancer progression in vivo. Int J Oncol 52:127-138 (2018). PubMed: 29115601
- Xu ZL et al. B7-H3 promotes malignant progression of muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Oncol Rep 40:2722-2733 (2018). PubMed: 30132557
- Li Y et al. B7-H3 promotes the proliferation, migration and invasiveness of cervical cancer cells and is an indicator of poor prognosis. Oncol Rep 38:1043-1050 (2017). PubMed: 28627681
- Huang C et al. B7-H3, B7-H4, Foxp3 and IL-2 expression in cervical cancer: Associations with patient outcome and clinical significance. Oncol Rep 35:2183-90 (2016). PubMed: 26848032