Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (APC/Cy7®)
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28 (APC/Cy7®)
ConjugationAPC/Cy7®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 774nm
This antibody recognizes an extracellular epitope of CD28, a disulfide-linked homodimeric type I glycoprotein (monomer of Mw 44 kDa) which is a critical co-stimulatory receptor of T cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD28. DC126.96.36.199 murine T cell hybridoma transfected with human CD28 cDNA.
- FC: Human peripheral whole blood.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE) (ab134418)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (APC) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7®) (ab155387)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (APC) (ab267383)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Biotin) (ab267385)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab270676 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
The reagent is designed for analysis of human blood cells using 4 μl reagent / 100 μl of whole blood or 106 cells in suspension.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab270676 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.