Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Biotin)
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted biotin removed from the preparation.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab134418)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab155387)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Allophycocyanin) (ab267383)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab267385 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
0.25μg / 100 μL cells
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
ab267385 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.