Publishing research using ab85986? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85986 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Urso K et al. NFATc3 regulates the transcription of genes involved in T-cell activation and angiogenesis. Blood 118:795-803 (2011). PubMed: 21642596
- Chen ML et al. Antipsychotic drugs suppress the AKT/NF-?B pathway and regulate the differentiation of T-cell subsets. Immunol Lett 140:81-91 (2011). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 21763349
- Scharschmidt E et al. Degradation of Bcl10 induced by T-cell activation negatively regulates NF-kappa B signaling. Mol Cell Biol 24:3860-73 (2004). PubMed: 15082780
- Jeong SH et al. Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates. J Virol 78:6995-7003 (2004). PubMed: 15194776
- Marti F et al. Negative-feedback regulation of CD28 costimulation by a novel mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase, MKP6. J Immunol 166:197-206 (2001). PubMed: 11123293
- Galea-Lauri J et al. Expression of a variant of CD28 on a subpopulation of human NK cells: implications for B7-mediated stimulation of NK cells. J Immunol 163:62-70 (1999). PubMed: 10384100
- Tazi A et al. Evidence that Langerhans cells in adult pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis are mature dendritic cells: importance of the cytokine microenvironment. J Immunol 163:3511-5 (1999). PubMed: 10477625
- Nunès J et al. CD28 mAbs with distinct binding properties differ in their ability to induce T cell activation: analysis of early and late activation events. Int Immunol 5:311-5 (1993). PubMed: 8385476
- Nunes J et al. Signalling through CD28 T-cell activation pathway involves an inositol phospholipid-specific phospholipase C activity. Biochem J 293 ( Pt 3):835-42 (1993). PubMed: 8394695