Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, ICC, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
Human CD28 transfected murine T cell hybridoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis purified format is guaranteed to be >90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis. Endotoxin level is less than or equal to 0.01 EU/ug, as determined by the LaL assay.
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE) (ab134418)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (APC) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7®) (ab155387)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Biotin) (ab267385)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (APC/Cy7®) (ab270676)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
ab85986 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Urso K et al. NFATc3 regulates the transcription of genes involved in T-cell activation and angiogenesis. Blood 118:795-803 (2011). PubMed: 21642596
- Chen ML et al. Antipsychotic drugs suppress the AKT/NF-?B pathway and regulate the differentiation of T-cell subsets. Immunol Lett 140:81-91 (2011). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 21763349
- Scharschmidt E et al. Degradation of Bcl10 induced by T-cell activation negatively regulates NF-kappa B signaling. Mol Cell Biol 24:3860-73 (2004). PubMed: 15082780
- Jeong SH et al. Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates. J Virol 78:6995-7003 (2004). PubMed: 15194776
- Marti F et al. Negative-feedback regulation of CD28 costimulation by a novel mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase, MKP6. J Immunol 166:197-206 (2001). PubMed: 11123293
- Galea-Lauri J et al. Expression of a variant of CD28 on a subpopulation of human NK cells: implications for B7-mediated stimulation of NK cells. J Immunol 163:62-70 (1999). PubMed: 10384100
- Tazi A et al. Evidence that Langerhans cells in adult pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis are mature dendritic cells: importance of the cytokine microenvironment. J Immunol 163:3511-5 (1999). PubMed: 10477625
- Nunès J et al. CD28 mAbs with distinct binding properties differ in their ability to induce T cell activation: analysis of early and late activation events. Int Immunol 5:311-5 (1993). PubMed: 8385476
- Nunes J et al. Signalling through CD28 T-cell activation pathway involves an inositol phospholipid-specific phospholipase C activity. Biochem J 293 ( Pt 3):835-42 (1993). PubMed: 8394695