Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
Human CD28 transfected murine T cell hybridoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis purified format is guaranteed to be >90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis. Endotoxin level is less than or equal to 0.01 EU/ug, as determined by the LaL assay.
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab134418)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab155387)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Biotin) (ab267385)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Urso K et al. NFATc3 regulates the transcription of genes involved in T-cell activation and angiogenesis. Blood 118:795-803 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21642596) »
- Chen ML et al. Antipsychotic drugs suppress the AKT/NF-?B pathway and regulate the differentiation of T-cell subsets. Immunol Lett 140:81-91 (2011). Functional Studies ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21763349) »