Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP)
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
SpecificityReacts with CD28, a disulfide-linked homodimeric type I glycoprotein (monomer of Mw 44 kDa) which is a critical costimulatory receptor of T cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
DC184.108.40.206 hybridoma cells
- Human blood cells
The purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE) is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
0.2% BSA (high-grade, protease free)
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab134418)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab155387)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab218647)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab118658 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Scharschmidt E et al. Degradation of Bcl10 induced by T-cell activation negatively regulates NF-kappa B signaling. Mol Cell Biol 24:3860-73 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15082780) »
- Jeong SH et al. Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates. J Virol 78:6995-7003 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15194776) »