Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7 ®)
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28, prediluted (PE/Cy7 ®)
ConjugationPE/Cy7 ®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Normal Human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab134418)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Biotin) (ab267385)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155387 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab154457 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
ab155387 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.