Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28, prediluted (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
DC126.96.36.199 hybridoma cells.
General notesShort-term exposure to room temperature should not affect the quality of the antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
High grade protease free BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab134472)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155372)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab155387)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157318)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (FITC) (ab234227)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234276)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Biotin) (ab267385)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab270676)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134418 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
Use 20 µl for 100 µl of Human whole blood cells in suspension.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
ab134418 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.