Publishing research using ab16044? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16044 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Tian L et al. Calotropin regulates the apoptosis of non-small cell cancer by regulating the cytotoxic T-lymphocyte associated antigen 4-mediated TGF-ß/ERK signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:7683-7691 (2018). PubMed: 29620207
- Daniels BP et al. Regional astrocyte IFN signaling restricts pathogenesis during neurotropic viral infection. J Clin Invest 127:843-856 (2017). PubMed: 28134626
- Martin JL et al. Inhibition of basal-like breast cancer growth by FTY720 in combination with epidermal growth factor receptor kinase blockade. Breast Cancer Res 19:90 (2017). PubMed: 28778177
- Zhang S et al. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) inhibits imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like inflammation of BALB/c mice. BMC Complement Altern Med 16:334 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27581210
- Shen F et al. Inhibition of pathological brain angiogenesis through systemic delivery of AAV vector expressing soluble FLT1. Gene Ther 22:893-900 (2015). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 26090874
- Gannon HS et al. ATM phosphorylation of Mdm2 Ser394 regulates the amplitude and duration of the DNA damage response in mice. Cancer Cell 21:668-79 (2012). PubMed: 22624716
- Uçeyler N et al. Deficiency of the negative immune regulator B7-H1 enhances inflammation and neuropathic pain after chronic constriction injury of mouse sciatic nerve. Exp Neurol 222:153-60 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20051242
- Chung SH et al. CXC chemokine receptor 4 expressed in T cells plays an important role in the development of collagen-induced arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther 12:R188 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20939892
- Müller M et al. Macrophage colony stimulating factor is a crucial factor for the intrinsic macrophage response in mice heterozygously deficient for the myelin protein P0. Exp Neurol 203:55-62 (2007). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 16962581
- Ip CW et al. Immune cells contribute to myelin degeneration and axonopathic changes in mice overexpressing proteolipid protein in oligodendrocytes. J Neurosci 26:8206-16 (2006). PubMed: 16885234