Publishing research using ab8671? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8671 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Halum SL et al. Stem cell-derived tissue-engineered constructs for hemilaryngeal reconstruction. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 123:124-34 (2014). Rat . PubMed: 24574468
- Johnson G et al. In vitro assessment of blood compatibility: residual and dynamic markers of cellular activation. J Biomater Appl 27:925-36 (2013). Human . PubMed: 22210807
- Jiskoot W et al. Purification and stabilisation of a poorly soluble mouse IgG3 monoclonal antibody. J Immunol Methods 138:181-9 (1991). PubMed: 1827821
- Vaessen LM et al. RIV-9: a mouse IgG3 anti-human CD3 monoclonal antibody with strong antigen modulating and T cell eliminating properties. Transplant Proc 21:1026-7 (1989). PubMed: 2523112
- Ceuppens JL & Van Vaeck F Human T cell activation induced by a monoclonal mouse IgG3 anti-CD3 antibody (RIV9) requires binding of the Fc part of the antibody to the monocytic 72-kDa high-affinity Fc receptor (FcRI). Cell Immunol 118:136-46 (1989). PubMed: 2521302