Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [F7.2.38] to CD3
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [F7.2.38]
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [F7.2.38] to CD3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
This antibody labels CD3 epsilon and is a useful tool for the identification of T cells and related neoplasms
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Primary antibody notesThis antibody labels CD3 epsilon and is a useful tool for the identification of T cells and related neoplasms
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17143 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/25. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab17143 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhang L et al. Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells targeting a pathogenic MHC class II:peptide complex modulate the progression of autoimmune diabetes. J Autoimmun 96:50-58 (2019). PubMed: 30122420
- Strohbuecker L et al. Increased dermal expression of chromatin-associated protein HMGB1 and concomitant T-cell expression of the DNA RAGE in patients with psoriasis vulgaris. Psoriasis (Auckl) 9:7-17 (2019). PubMed: 30859087
- Vonberg AD et al. CD19+IgM+ cells demonstrate enhanced therapeutic efficacy in type 1 diabetes mellitus. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30518692
- Pratt D et al. Programmed Death Ligand 1 Is a Negative Prognostic Marker in Recurrent Isocitrate Dehydrogenase-Wildtype Glioblastoma. Neurosurgery N/A:N/A (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 30011045
- Alunno A et al. Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 6 in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Possible Novel Chemotactic Factor? Front Immunol 8:554 (2017). PubMed: 28572803
- Terenzi R et al. Angiotensin II type 2 receptor (AT2R) as a novel modulator of inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis synovium. Sci Rep 7:13293 (2017). PubMed: 29038523
- Cox AR et al. Resolving Discrepant Findings on ANGPTL8 in ß-Cell Proliferation: A Collaborative Approach to Resolving the Betatrophin Controversy. PLoS One 11:e0159276 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27410263
- Keijsers RR et al. In Vivo Induction of Cutaneous Inflammation Results in the Accumulation of Extracellular Trap-Forming Neutrophils Expressing ROR?t and IL-17. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24317395
- Bergomas F et al. Tertiary intratumor lymphoid tissue in colo-rectal cancer. Cancers (Basel) 4:1-10 (2011). PubMed: 24213222
- Alibaud L et al. A new monoclonal anti-CD3epsilon antibody reactive on paraffin sections. J Histochem Cytochem 48:1609-16 (2000). PubMed: 11101629