Publishing research using ab8090? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8090 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Savitski MM et al. Multiplexed Proteome Dynamics Profiling Reveals Mechanisms Controlling Protein Homeostasis. Cell 173:260-274.e25 (2018). PubMed: 29551266
- Lipp AM et al. Lck mediates signal transmission from CD59 to the TCR/CD3 pathway in Jurkat T cells. PLoS One 9:e85934 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24454946
- Giese S & Marsh M Tetherin can restrict cell-free and cell-cell transmission of HIV from primary macrophages to T cells. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004189 (2014). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24991932
- Bergamini G et al. A selective inhibitor reveals PI3K? dependence of T(H)17 cell differentiation. Nat Chem Biol 8:576-82 (2012). PubMed: 22544264
- Hilgert I et al. Therapeutic in vivo use of the A1-CD3 monoclonal antibody. Transplantation 55:435-8 (1993). PubMed: 8434399
- HorejsÃ V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA), transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18-kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia Biol (Praha) 34:23-34 (1988). PubMed: 2968928