Publishing research using ab56313? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab56313 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Larasati YA et al. Curcumin targets multiple enzymes involved in the ROS metabolic pathway to suppress tumor cell growth. Sci Rep 8:2039 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29391517
- Guo Y et al. Tim-3 exacerbates kidney ischaemia/reperfusion injury through the TLR-4/NF-?B signalling pathway and an NLR-C4 inflammasome activation. Clin Exp Immunol 193:113-129 (2018). PubMed: 29570768
- Choi EW et al. Therapeutic effects of anti-CD154 antibody in cynomolgus monkeys with advanced rheumatoid arthritis. Sci Rep 8:2135 (2018). PubMed: 29391506
- Wang Q et al. Polyphyllin I Ameliorates Collagen-Induced Arthritis by Suppressing the Inflammation Response in Macrophages Through the NF-?B Pathway. Front Immunol 9:2091 (2018). PubMed: 30319603
- Chernova T et al. Long-Fiber Carbon Nanotubes Replicate Asbestos-Induced Mesothelioma with Disruption of the Tumor Suppressor Gene Cdkn2a (Ink4a/Arf). Curr Biol 27:3302-3314.e6 (2017). PubMed: 29112861
- Corrado A et al. Staphylococcus aureus-dependent septic arthritis in murine knee joints: local immune response and beneficial effects of vaccination. Sci Rep 6:38043 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27901071
- Wegorzewska M et al. Fetal intervention increases maternal T cell awareness of the foreign conceptus and can lead to immune-mediated fetal demise. J Immunol 192:1938-45 (2014). PubMed: 24415782
- Wang P et al. Immune Rejection after Pancreatic Islet Cell Transplantation: In Vivo Dual Contrast-enhanced MR Imaging in a Mouse Model. Radiology : (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23264346
- Macmillan CJ et al. Angiogenesis is regulated by angiopoietins during experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and is indirectly related to vascular permeability. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 70:1107-23 (2011). PubMed: 22082662