Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [RM0027-3B19] to CD3
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [RM0027-3B19]
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RM0027-3B19] to CD3
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species IHC-PMouse
Mouse CD3 positive cells
- Spleen tissue
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56313 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
1/50 - 1/400.
1/50 - 1/400.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab56313 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hu J et al. Targeting Lymph Node Sinus Macrophages to Inhibit Lymph Node Metastasis. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 16:650-662 (2019). PubMed: 31121477
- Larasati YA et al. Curcumin targets multiple enzymes involved in the ROS metabolic pathway to suppress tumor cell growth. Sci Rep 8:2039 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29391517
- Guo Y et al. Tim-3 exacerbates kidney ischaemia/reperfusion injury through the TLR-4/NF-?B signalling pathway and an NLR-C4 inflammasome activation. Clin Exp Immunol 193:113-129 (2018). PubMed: 29570768
- Choi EW et al. Therapeutic effects of anti-CD154 antibody in cynomolgus monkeys with advanced rheumatoid arthritis. Sci Rep 8:2135 (2018). PubMed: 29391506
- Wang Q et al. Polyphyllin I Ameliorates Collagen-Induced Arthritis by Suppressing the Inflammation Response in Macrophages Through the NF-?B Pathway. Front Immunol 9:2091 (2018). PubMed: 30319603
- Chernova T et al. Long-Fiber Carbon Nanotubes Replicate Asbestos-Induced Mesothelioma with Disruption of the Tumor Suppressor Gene Cdkn2a (Ink4a/Arf). Curr Biol 27:3302-3314.e6 (2017). PubMed: 29112861
- Corrado A et al. Staphylococcus aureus-dependent septic arthritis in murine knee joints: local immune response and beneficial effects of vaccination. Sci Rep 6:38043 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27901071
- Wegorzewska M et al. Fetal intervention increases maternal T cell awareness of the foreign conceptus and can lead to immune-mediated fetal demise. J Immunol 192:1938-45 (2014). PubMed: 24415782
- Wang P et al. Immune Rejection after Pancreatic Islet Cell Transplantation: In Vivo Dual Contrast-enhanced MR Imaging in a Mouse Model. Radiology : (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23264346
- Macmillan CJ et al. Angiogenesis is regulated by angiopoietins during experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and is indirectly related to vascular permeability. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 70:1107-23 (2011). PubMed: 22082662