Publishing research using ab21703? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21703 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Wang L et al. An Acquired Vulnerability of Drug-Resistant Melanoma with Therapeutic Potential. Cell 173:1413-1425.e14 (2018). PubMed: 29754815
- Pillon A et al. Actinic keratosis modelling in mice: A translational study. PLoS One 12:e0179991 (2017). PubMed: 28662116
- Linch SN et al. Combination OX40 agonism/CTLA-4 blockade with HER2 vaccination reverses T-cell anergy and promotes survival in tumor-bearing mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E319-27 (2016). PubMed: 26729864
- Huang Y et al. Evidence of an oncogenic role of aberrant TOX activation in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Blood 125:1435-43 (2015). PubMed: 25548321
- Lastrucci C et al. Molecular and cellular profiles of the resolution phase in a damage-associated molecular pattern (DAMP)-mediated peritonitis model and revelation of leukocyte persistence in peritoneal tissues. FASEB J 29:1914-29 (2015). PubMed: 25609430
- Webb JR et al. PD-1 and CD103 Are Widely Coexpressed on Prognostically Favorable Intraepithelial CD8 T Cells in Human Ovarian Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 3:926-35 (2015). PubMed: 25957117
- Wong SQ et al. UV-Associated Mutations Underlie the Etiology of MCV-Negative Merkel Cell Carcinomas. Cancer Res 75:5228-34 (2015). PubMed: 26627015
- Tseng MT et al. Persistent hepatic structural alterations following nanoceria vascular infusion in the rat. Toxicol Pathol 42:984-96 (2014). PubMed: 24178579
- Wick DA et al. Surveillance of the tumor mutanome by T cells during progression from primary to recurrent ovarian cancer. Clin Cancer Res 20:1125-34 (2014). PubMed: 24323902
- Liu A et al. Expression of the Annexin A1 gene is associated with suppression of growth, invasion and metastasis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 10:3059-67 (2014). PubMed: 25322804
- Sakai K et al. Lethal canine distemper virus outbreak in cynomolgus monkeys in Japan in 2008. J Virol 87:1105-14 (2013). IHC-P ; Cynomolgus monkey . PubMed: 23135729
- Mori F et al. Potent antitumor effects of bevacizumab in a microenvironment-dependent human lymphoma mouse model. Blood Cancer J 2:e67 (2012). PubMed: 22829969
- Turner A et al. Transplantation of autologous differentiated urothelium in an experimental model of composite cystoplasty. Eur Urol 59:447-54 (2011). Pig . PubMed: 21195539