Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [UCH-T1] to CD3
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, RIA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [UCH-T1]
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [UCH-T1] to CD3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, RIA, IHC-Frmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human infant thymocytes and Sezary cells
General notesUse: Enrichment of T cell populations by cell sorting or panning.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|RIA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab22 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zernickel E et al. Targeting of BRM Sensitizes BRG1-Mutant Lung Cancer Cell Lines to Radiotherapy. Mol Cancer Ther 18:656-666 (2019). PubMed: 30478150
- Stephen LA et al. The Ciliary Machinery Is Repurposed for T Cell Immune Synapse Trafficking of LCK. Dev Cell 47:122-132.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30220567
- Spedicato M et al. Experimental infection of rock pigeons (Columba livia) with three West Nile virus lineage 1 strains isolated in Italy between 2009 and 2012. Epidemiol Infect 144:1301-11 (2016). PubMed: 26493864
- Beverley PC & Callard RE Distinctive functional characteristics of human "T" lymphocytes defined by E rosetting or a monoclonal anti-T cell antibody. Eur J Immunol 11:329-34 (1981). PubMed: 6788570