Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin)
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3 (Allophycocyanin)
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD3. (Human thymocytes followed by Sezary T cells).
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP) (ab106215)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab119110)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157300)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157317)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Biotin) (ab191112)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (redFluor™ 710) (ab241935)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab241941)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (FITC) (ab34275)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab81992)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab239287 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 µl of whole blood).
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab239287 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.