Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (FITC)
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human) -infant thymocytes and lymphocytes from a patient with Sezary Syndrome.
- human peripheral blood lymphocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP) (ab106215)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab119110)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157300)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157317)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Biotin) (ab191112)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239287)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (redFluor™ 710) (ab241935)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab241941)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab81992)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of Human peripheral blood lymphocytes staining CD3 with ab34275 at 5µL (1.0µg) concentration (solid line), and isotype control Mouse IgG1 (FITC) at 1.0µg (dotted line).
ab34275 staining CD3 in Human PBMCs by Flow Cytometry. PBMCs were isolated from buffy coat after Ficoll preparation in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide) for 1 hour at 4°C.
Gating Strategy: Live Lymphocytes.
FACS analysis of CD3 expression in human peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab34275 (solid line) at 0.25 ug and 0.25 ug isotype control (dashed line).
This product has been referenced in:
- Di N et al. Effect of combined propofol-sevoflurane anesthesia on immune function in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Oncol Lett 18:35-42 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31289469) »
- Abu N et al. Subchronic toxicity, immunoregulation and anti-breast tumor effect of Nordamnacantal, an anthraquinone extracted from the stems of Morinda citrifolia L. BMC Complement Altern Med 18:31 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29374471) »