Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human thymocytes followed by Sezary T cells.
Endotoxin level is less than or equal to 0.01 EU/ug, as determined by the LaL assay.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP) (ab106215)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157300)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157317)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Biotin) (ab191112)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239287)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (redFluor™ 710) (ab241935)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab241941)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (FITC) (ab34275)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab81992)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Shi J et al. Preparation and application of a novel monoclonal antibody specific for human B7-H3. Mol Med Rep 14:943-8 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27222007) »
- Garson JA et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human T lymphocytes label Purkinje neurones of many species. Nature 298:375-7 (1982). Read more (PubMed: 6178042) »