Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3 (PE/Cy7®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (PE/Cy7®)
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3 (PE/Cy7®)
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
SpecificityReacts with the 20 kDa e chain of the CD3/TCR complex
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human infant thymocytes and Sezary cells
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP) (ab106215)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157300)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157317)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Biotin) (ab191112)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (APC) (ab239287)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (redFluor™ 710) (ab241935)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab241941)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (FITC) (ab34275)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (APC/Cy7®) (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81992 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 105-8 cells.
Use 5µl in a final volume of 100µl.
ab154457 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab81992 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.